Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Light, fresh salad perfect for summer lunch or dinner!
Servings - 8 servings
- 16 oz. penne pasta
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken breast
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes – sliced in half
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Prepare pasta according to package until Al-dente. Strain pasta and rinse pasta under cold water to cool. Then place drained pasta in a large bowl.
Pour Italian dressing and basil pesto over the cooled pasta in bowl. Gently toss to combine.
Add spinach, chicken, tomatoes and shredded Parmesan cheese to pasta. Gently toss to combine.
Chill in the fridge up to 8 hours before serving or it can also be served immediately.
Sprinkle extra shredded cheese over the top just before serving (optional)