Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Light, but loaded with veggies!
Servings - 6 servings
- 1 box “smart” pasta or whole wheat pasta
- 2 large red pepper cut into strips
- 1 large green pepper cut into strips
- 2 small zucchini cut into half moon shapes
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Parmesan cheese to taste
Saute vegetables, garlic and onion until crisp tender (around 5-8 minutes).
While vegetables are cooking, boil pasta according to box directions.
Once vegetables are crisp tender, place sauteed vegetables into bowl. Pour balsamic vinegar over veggies and cover. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
Toss pasta and marinated vegetables. Top with cheese if desired.