Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
A quick and easy homemade dinner!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1/2 lb. stirfry beef
- 4 Tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Few cracks of garlic pepper grinder
- 1 large broccoli head about 1/2 lb
- 1-2 cups of fresh snap peas
In medium saucepan, bring 2 1/2 cups of water to boil. Add 1 cup of uncooked brown rice, return water to boil and then reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 45-50 minutes, or until brown rice has softened.
Marinate stirfry beef strips in 2 Tbsp sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and cracked garlic pepper.
Add 1 Tbsp sesame oil to skillet and heat until steams. Toss in broccoli and snap peas with the hot oil for about 30 seconds to a minute.