The best Macaroni Salad for a crowd! Simple, fresh, and perfect for your next party, potluck, or family dinner!
Servings - 24 servings
- 2 16 oz. boxes of elbow macaroni noodles ($1.94)
- 2 carrots ($.20)
- 2 green peppers ($.75 each)
- 1/2 large red onion ($.30)
- 1 cup light mayonnaise ($.50)
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice ($.20)
- 4 Tbsp vinegar ($.20)
- 4 Tbsp sugar ($.10)
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
In a LARGE saucepan, bring water to boil and cook both boxes of pasta noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cool water. Add to large serving bowl.
Peel and chop carrots. Seed and dice green peppers. Chop red onion.
Toss pasta noodles with vegetables.
Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper. Pour over pasta and vegetables. Mix well.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until completely chilled.
Serve chilled Macaroni Salad to a Crowd.