Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Easy way to use leftover ingredients!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 cups elbow macaroni or other small shells pasta
- 1/2 cup homemade ranch dressing
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1-2 slices turkey delimeat, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook the pasta as directed on the box. Drain and add to serving bowl.
Toss the ranch dressing in with the pasta. Then toss in the diced tomatoes, diced cucumber (peeled if you prefer), chopped turkey and shredded cheese.
Serve it up!