Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
A simple, hearty stew made with chicken, sausage and potatoes. Enjoy!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 4 sausage links sliced
- 2 15 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 small gold potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 small green bell peppers seeded and diced
- 1 small white onion chopped
- Green Beans side dish
- 4 Dinner Rolls side dish
Place all the ingredients, except green beans and rolls, plus 4 cups of water into the slow cooker. Set on low and cook for 8 hours.
Cook the green beans in a saucepan with water until turn brighter green. Warm the dinner rolls.
Serve Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Soup with green beans and dinner rolls.