Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
The exciting flavors of buffalo wings come together in this hearty chili!
Servings - 6 servings
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 15 oz can Rosarita Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 14.5 oz Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 8 oz can Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp red hot pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
Spray large saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended. Top each serving with blue cheese. Add more hot pepper sauce, if desired.
Serve Buffalo Chicken Chili with Blue Cheese.