Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
I love the ease of oven tacos, made with hearty beef & bean mixture!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cup black beans
- 2 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes drained
- 8 taco shells (for 1 meal)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (for 1 meal)
- Toppings, or side suggestions - shredded lettuce, salsa, avocado chunks, guacamole, corn
Preheat the oven to 350.
Brown the ground beef with the chopped onion. Once browned, drain well. Stir in the black beans, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and let simmer for 5 minutes.
Line up 8 taco shells in a 7x11 inch baking dish.
Spoon meat mixture into the taco shells. Top with a pinchfuls of cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Serve Beef & Bean Oven Tacos with side of veggies.