Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
A delightful pantry staples recipe!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 cup white or red quinoa
- 1 Tbsp store bought or homemade taco seasoning
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can corn, drained
- 15 oz can tomatoes, drained
- 1 large or 2 small avocados, sliced
- Small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 8 Flour Tortillas
Cook the quinoa with water (or chicken broth if you want more flavor), as directed on the package. Add the taco seasoning while it's cooking. Once cooked, stir in the black beans, corn, tomatoes and combine together.
Spoon the quinoa mixture into the tortillas and top with avocado slices and chopped cilantro.
Serve Quinoa Soft Tacos.