Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
A classic right here. An easy, no brainer, load-and-go kinda recipe.
Servings - 6 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 oz can corn (or 2 cups frozen corn)
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2-3 cups chicken broth (from bouillon or box)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional, top with crushed tortilla chips
Brown and drain the ground beef.
Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker.
Set slow cooker on low and cook for 8 hours, or high for 6 hours. If cooking from partially frozen, you'll need to cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, depending on how frozen the pack is when you start cooking it.
Freezer Meal Instructions