Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
You need to try these kebabs!!
Servings - 4 servings
- 3 Sweet Italian sausage links, cut into 3/4 slices
- 1 red onion, diced into 1 pieces
- 1 each red bell pepper, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 pieces
- Shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce, for dipping
- Garlic bread; as side dish
Skewer the sausage slices, red onion pieces and bell pepper pieces.
Grill for 10 to 15 minutes over low heat, or until sausage has cooked through.
Sprinkle the cheese over the kebabs soon after you take them off the grill so the cheese will melt over top from the heat.
To serve, dip the Sausage Pizza Kebabs in pizza sauce. And dip the grilled garlic bread in there too.
Prepare grilled garlic bread
Serve Sausage Pizza Kebabs with dipping sauce and Grilled Garlic Bread.