Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Take breakfast to the next level with this Peaches and Cream Baked Oatmeal recipe! It is all real food, and tastes like a decadent treat!
Servings - 8 servings
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla (or use homemade vanilla extract!)
- 3 ripe peaches diced (peel them if you wish!)
Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, whisk together all of the ingredients, except the peaches. Gently fold in the diced peaches and pour into the prepared baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until set in the middle.
Serve Peaches and Cream Baked Oatmeal with milk or cream.