Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
The best of the traditional sandwich, mixed up in a fresh salad!
Servings - 4 servings
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled(Try cooking bacon in the oven.)
- 10 oz shell baby spinach-spring mix
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, seeded and diced
- Crumbled cheese - goat, feta or blue
- Vinaigrette -store bought or homemade
Cook and crumble the bacon.
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, cheese. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top and serve.