Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
The crushed pineapple has just the right amount of natural sweetness to make the oatmeal sweet, but not dessert-sweet.
Servings - 8 servings
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla(or use homemade vanilla extract!)
- 15 oz can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened, garnish
- Milk, cream or yogurt for serving
Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl or stand mixer. Pour batter into prepared dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until oatmeal is set in the middle. Let cool slightly before cutting and serving.
Serve Pina Colada Baked Oatmeal with milk or yogurt. For full 'pina colada' flavor, serve with coconut milk.