Texas Caviar Party Dip
The perfect snack because it's not super high in fat or calories and it’s super colorful. And full of fiber. And good for you.
Servings: 25 servings
- 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can of chili beans, undrained
- 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes with chiles
- 12 oz can of white shoepeg corn, drained
- 4 bell peppers (1 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange, and 1 red), seeded and chopped
- 1 small yellow or white onion, diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chili powder or Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning Blend
- Salt, to taste
Rinse and drain the kidney beans and black beans to get rid of some of the sodium in this recipe as well as to keep the dip from being too soupy. Drain the corn as well, but keep the liquid for the chili beans and diced tomatoes.
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container. Leftovers will last up to 5 days in the fridge.
We like to serve this with chips at parties as well as on top of tacos, burritos, and all Mexican foods.