Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Quesadillas with a little kick!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 cups rotisserie or shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack or Jalapeno Jack shredded cheese
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas
- Blue cheese dressing, for dipping
- Fresh fruit or veggies, as side dish
In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, sour cream, Frank's hot sauce and crumbled blue cheese and mix into a thick "filling" for the quesadillas.
Lay out 2 flour tortillas and sprinkle with cheese, then spread the filling over the cheese and top with more shredded cheese and the other tortillas.
Warm over medium heat in a dry skillet, or bake in the oven.
Cut and serve Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas with blue cheese dip and some fresh fruit or veggies.