Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
An essential weeknight meal, pulled together easily in a skillet!
Servings - 4 servings
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 1/4 cups beef broth (or water)
- 12 oz small shell pasta noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped, optional garnish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the minced onion and garlic powder. Drain and return to skillet. Stir in the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Bring to bubbling.
Pour in the beef broth and add the pasta noodles. Press the noodles into the liquid, then cover and simmer over medium low heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until pasta is done. Remove from heat immediately.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
Serve Cheeseburger Pasta Skillet with fresh veggies.