Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Crunchy, filling and fresh!
Servings - 4 servings
- 2 romaine hearts, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 avocados, seeded and diced
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Favorite vinaigrette dressing
In a large bowl, toss together the cut Romaine lettuce, rotisserie chicken, crushed tortilla chips, diced avocado, sliced tomatoes and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Add salad onto serving plates and drizzle with vinaigrette dressing.
Serve Chicken Nacho Salad for lunch, or with some fruit or soup for dinner.