Pin Recipe Save Recipe Recipe Saved!
Skip the fancy layers with this lazy pasta bake!
Servings - 8 servings
- 16 oz. small shell pasta noodles
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 26 oz. jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh chopped basil as garnish
- Grated Parmesan cheese as garnish
- Salad as side dish
Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Cook the pasta, to al dente and drain. Return to pan and mix in the marinara/spaghetti sauce. Then pour the pasta and sauce into the prepared baking dish.
In a small mixing bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the grated Parmesan cheese. Then add a layer on top of the pasta. Then cover with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted on top. Garnish with more grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Serve Lazy Chicken Parmesan Pasta Bake with salad, or other favorite veggies.