Pesto Stuffed Burgers
All the best ingredients, grilled together to perfection!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef or chuck
- 1 Tbsp steak grill seasoning
- 4 Tbsp store bought or homemade pest
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Tomato, lettuce, onion (whatever fixins you like)
- Ketchup, mayo (whatever condiments you like)
- Whole wheat buns
- 4 Corn cobs
In a mixing bowl, combine the meat and steak grill seasoning. Form 8 thin, thin, thin, wide, wide, wide patties. (Remember, burgers shrink quite a bit when they grill. The patties I made were 5" in diameter.)
Place 4 of the patties on a large plate or serving platter. Add 1 Tbsp of homemade pesto to each patty. Then top of the other 4 patties and pinch the meat around the edges to keep the pesto from oozing out.
Grill for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of your burgers and temperature of the grill.
Boil, microwave or grill the corn.
Serve Pesto Stuffed Burgers with your favorite fixins and corn or other vegetable.