Cute, easy, and perfect for picky eaters!
Prep Time20 mins
Cooking Rice50 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2-3 cups cooked rice ($.50)
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed (or 2 cups cooked black beans)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (omit for dairy free!)
- 2 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Cilantro, optional garnish
- Other burrito cup mix-ins ideas - taco meat, taco meat with beans, shredded chicken taco meat, sour cream, other favorite burrito fillings
- Tortilla chips, optional
Cook the rice as directed.
Set out the black beans, shredded cheese, diced avocado, and salsa (along with any other mixins).
Spoon the ingredients into cups. Eat. Repeat.
Serve Burrito Cups, as is, or with tortilla chips. Or in tortillas.