Chicken Pineapple Curry
Love making Thai food restaurant favorites at home, for a fraction of the cost. This fakeout takeout Chicken Pineapple Curry Recipe will not disappoint!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 - 15 oz. cans light coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 15 oz. can pineapple chunks well drained
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts diced
- Cilantro and green onion optional garnish
- 1 1/2 cups brown, white or basmati rice
Cook the rice, as directed.
In a large saucepan or skillet, whisk the coconut milk, curry paste, curry powder, ginger, garlic powder. If your coconut milk has separated in the can, it will become smooth again when it heats up.
Stir in the pineapple, bell pepper slices and pieces of chicken. Let cook for about 15 minutes, allowing the chicken to cook through and the flavors to mingle.
Serve Chicken Pineapple Curry over rice with cilantro and green onion garnish.