BBQ Chicken Nachos
Nachos for dinner? Yes please!!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- Tortilla chips
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups shredded Gouda cheese
- Fresh cilantro, chopped, optional garnish
- Red onion, chopped, optional garnish
- Fresh fruit or veggies, as side dish
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Place tortilla chips in the bottom of large baking dish or cookie sheet.
In a mixing bowl, toss the shredded chicken and BBQ sauce. Spread on top of the tortilla chips. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Optional garnishes - chopped cilantro and/or chopped red onion.
Serve BBQ Chicken Nachos with side of fresh fruit or veggies.