Wild Rice Stuffing with Pears, Cranberries and Creamy Rosemary Mushroom Sauce!
That’s one of my new favorite holiday side dishes flavored with Pacific Naturals Broth, mushrooms, and a host of other delicious ingredients.
And it makes for delicious lunch leftovers…no need to reheat…a perfect cold rice salad!
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup wild rice
- 2 cups Pacific Naturals Chicken Broth (use vegetable broth for vegetarian dish)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 Bartlett Pears, diced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced (handful reserved for garnish)
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste