A few of this month’s electronic coupons at Upromise.com include:
- Buy 1 Charmin Sensitive, Save $1
- Buy 1 Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong MegaRoll, Save $1
- Buy 1 Original Cheerios Cereal, Save $0.50
- Buy 1 Dole Frozen Fruit Single Serve Cups, Save $0.75 (+ more Dole coupons)
- Buy 1 Dry Idea Invisible Solid, Save $1 (CVS)
- Buy 1 Fiber One Bars, Save $0.40
- Buy 1 Kix Cereal, Save $0.75
- Buy 4 Lean Cuisine, Save $1
- Buy 1 McCain Sweet Potato Fries, Save $1
- Buy 1 Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entree, Save $1.50
- Buy 6 Yoplait Cups, Save $0.40
- Buy 2 Ziploc Brand Bags, Save $1
More e-coupons can be found at Upromise.com!
To load up on this month’s electronic coupons, go to Upromise.com to sign up for for an account. You can then load the electronic coupons or reload your electronic coupons to your store loyalty card! They can be loaded onto store loyalty cards to several stores in your area, including Kroger, Meijer, Marsh and CVS, and many more.
Once loaded on your card, print out a list and keep it in your coupon binder to refer to each week when making your grocery list. The e-coupon amount will be deposited into your Upromise account within a few weeks following your purchase.
Upromise also offers cash back deposits into your college savings account. The amount of the percent earned when clicking through Upromise’s website gets deposited back into your account. Percentages vary by store.
Another great way to save a little extra while buying products you need!