I love those recipes that don’t require much thought.
This is a simple and easy twist on my Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken. Just put your chicken in the slow cooker, add the sloppy sauce and cook.
It’s a crowd-pleasing meal with little effort.
Tricia's Slow Cooker Sloppy Chicken Recipe
- 2 lbs chicken breasts or tenderloins
- 28.5 oz can of sloppy joe sauce (or make your own sloppy joe sauce!)
- hamburger buns, for serving
- Place a small amount of sloppy joe sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add chicken.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken. (Feel free to adjust chicken and sauce amounts according to your family size and your tastes).
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.