Holy guacamole, we’ve had a busy year on the blog. This year we have shared hundreds amazing new recipes (more on that tomorrow), hosted 3 Grocery Budget Makeover classes, released our new MyFreezEasy freezer meal program and launched a new live cooking show on Facebook! Put it all together and we will help you rock your grocery savings and budgets this next year. I wanted to bring together the best of the best in 2016 for you here. A bit of a summary and look back at the frugal fun!
And of course, we will continue the grocery savings awesome-ness into 2017 😉
Let’s get to our best tips and tricks from this past year…
Time Saving & Money Saving Tips & Tricks
- How I “Time Block” in the Kitchen to Keep Up With My Hungry Family!
- 7 Paper Products Penny Pinchers Never Purchase
- 10 Grocery Items You’re Overspending On + 10 Items Not to Buy
- 10 Secret Costco Shopping Tricks
- 12 Must Buy Organic Ingredients from Costco
- Lunches Your Kids Can Make Themselves
31 Days Series from 2016
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals
- 31 Days of FreezEasy Meals
- 31 Days of Kid Friendly Recipes
The Dinner Made Easy Show
In early July, when the Facebook Live functionality was made available to us on our page, I shared a live cooking demo (because what could possibly go wrong! Yes, we’ve had some mishaps!) and asked if you’d want more of them. The resounding answer was YES…and since then we have shared a new live cooking demo on the page every Wednesday.
In each weekly episode, I prepare a new recipe and share any fun tips or tricks related to the recipe. It’s been a huge hit and I plan to continue this weekly Dinner Made Easy Show into 2017!
And I have a fun new surprise for 2017 that I will share on Sunday on the $5 Dinners Facebook page…
All in all, it’s been an amazing year and I look forward to sharing more new ideas, concepts and helping you save on groceries in the next year!