Update: This giveaway is closed. Winners will be emailed…congrats!
Today’s the day! My friend Angie Wynne, from the popular Baby Cheapskate blog has just published her first book, and your go-to resource, for all things baby on the cheap! It hits shelves today!!!
You can now grab a copy of The Baby Cheapskate Guide to Bargains: How to Save on Blankets, Bottles, and Everything Baby from Amazon.
The average American family can expect to spend more than $23,000 for the first two years of a child’s life. Determined not to go into debt after the birth of her first child, Angie discovered a knack for finding bargains for all that “baby stuff”.
THE BABY CHEAPSKATE GUIDE TO BARGAINS is your an indispensable guide to buying the best for their kids for less money. Angie will tell you:
- What baby items you do—and don’t—need
- The principles of shopping smart
- Where to find great deals on baby products both online and off
- How to use social media to find bargains and get advice
- How to start couponing and other “insider” savings tips
Angie is a trusted voice of experience and authority on all things baby deals. She takes the financial guesswork out of planning for a baby by outlining easy-to-follow, effective strategies for savings that can help any parent feel confident in their shopping.
This week, we’re giving away 3 copies of Angie’s book…if you’re interested in getting a copy (for yourself, or a pregnant friend or family member), be sure to enter the contest below!
1. Contest ends Friday, May 4th at 5 pm EST.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your best baby deal…either for yourself or for a friend/relative. Or your best garage sale find or place you find deals for baby items!
- Entry #2: Tweet the following: Enter to win a copy of @babycheapskate’s new book, The Baby Cheapskate Guide to Bargains http://bit.ly/babycheapskatebook
- Entry #3: Hang out with us on Facebook, join the free email newsletter, or get RSS updates.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!