Did someone say “remote control” toy?
Did someone say “remote control flying” toy?
Did someone say “remote control flying superhero” toy?
That right there folks is this mama’s dream gift. I have 3 little boys (8, 6, & 4) who are enamored with this RCFS toy. Flying Iron Man RC Extreme Hero has been considered a “must-have” toy this holiday season, and I totally get why. I ended up having to do a rotation system with this toy as the boys were totally fighting over who got to do the controller and who got to “shoot him off.” Huge, huge hit at our testosterone filled house.
1. Contest ends Monday, November 25th at 3 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your kiddos (niece, nephew, grandchild, etc.) favorite remote controlled toy, or superhero toy.
- Entry #2: Repin something from the $5 Dinners Pinterest boards.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: Enter to win a RC Extreme Flying Superhero Toy from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/RCHeroGive #wingiveaways
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook.
- Entry #5: Join our free email newsletter, or get RSS updates in your feed reader.
2. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
These lovely blogs are joining me this week and are also offering this giveaway! Feel free to hop on over to their sites and enter their giveaway as well by clicking on the links below.
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Beauty & Bedlam
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Moms Need to Know
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Stretching a Buck
- The Happy Housewife