Strawesome offers fun, safe, and reusable glass drinking straws to people of all ages – making it easy to go green! Concern about plastic usage is at an all-time high and these glass drinking straws are one way to limit your exposure to toxins from plastics because they are toxin-free! If you use straws a lot, think about how many plastic straws you throw in to a landfill every year. Being green has never been so easy. Replacing your disposable plastic straws with a glass straw is one little thing you can do to help save our planet.
If you are a smoothie lover, guess what? Glass straws make smoothie consumption a whole ‘notha experience.
I’ve even heard mention that these make champagne and wine taste better. Wow!
I’m particularly intrigued by these because of all the “work” we’ve done with straws to help all of our boys build their oral motor skills, to help them with their speech apraxia and delays. We were always told to get them to drink thick liquids through wider straws…and these are perfect! We are still working with Tyler on his speech and oral motor skills and will be putting these to the test!
(I should also note that these come with handy little brushes for easy cleaning.)
Drinking your favorite beverage just got a little more, well, STR-awesomer! 😉
1. Contest ends Wednesday, August 8th at 3 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite beverage to drink with a straw. (Mine recently has been Sonic’s Cherry Lime Slushies…I blame pregnancy hormones!)
- Entry #2: Find more great ideas and inspiration on the $5 Dinners Pinterest boards.
- Entry #3: Tweet the following: Enter to win gift pack of @BeStrawesome straws from @5dollardinners! http://bit.ly/strawesome #wingiveaways
- Entry #4: Hang out with us on Facebook.
- Entry #5: Join our free email newsletter, or get RSS updates in your feed reader.
2. Please leave separate comments for each entry. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
These lovely blogs are joining me this week…also offering this giveaway! Feel free to hop on over to their sites and enter their giveaway.
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck