Pardon me while I just take the slow cooker insert and just start eating right out of it. Because I thought about it. Then I thought, I should just have this for dinner…the whole thing…all for me.
Sometimes I have these “selfish chef” moments…where I want it all to myself, and this….THIS. This is one of those. If it wouldn’t look awkward for me to place the slow cooker insert at my place at the table, then I’d probably do it.
And you should too.
Well, at least you should make this for your people. And resist the urge to eat it all yourself! 😉 😉 😉
- 12 oz.raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 12 oz.blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 16 oz.strawberries, hulled, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 Tbspcornstarch
- 1/3 cup berry preserves
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3 Tbspbutter
- 2 tspground cinnamon
- Spray the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, sugar, cornstarch, and preserves to the slow cooker. Stir until all the berries are coated evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon. Use a fork or pastry blender to cut the butter into the mixture.
- Sprinkle the oat mixture over the berries.
- Place the lid on and set the slow cooker to high. Cook for 2 1/2 hours. Berries will be bubbly and oat topping will be a little firm.
- Optional: Turn your oven broiler on low and remove the lid to the slow cooker. Place the slow cooker insertin the oven for 2 - 3 minutes until top is lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Erinâ€™s Personal Recommendations for Slow Cooker Supplies:
- Crockpot 6 quart Programmable Touch ScreenÂ ~ Great price for great slow cooker!
- All Clad 7 qt ~ AÂ great slow cooker with a cast aluminumÂ insert that can brown meat on the stove top and then go straight into the slow cooker. One dish dinner!
- Crockpot 6 quart programmable ~ Slow Cooker with WeMo, a free smartphone app.
- Instant Pot, 6 qt ~ reasonably priced instant pot, if time = money, then you need this in your kitchen.
- Slow Cooker Liners ~ because less mess equals more fun in the summer sun!
See all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Other â€œ31 Days ofâ€ Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals