You need a good dinner prepared but you are busy ALL day long. (who isnâ€™t!) This recipe gets everything tender and juicy in the crock pot while you are at work or running errands. All you have to do is boil some noodles for dinner! How easy is that?? Â It’s actually even easier than the box dinners where you have to stand there & cook the hamburger! I have it admit, this is my kind of dinner! Also, with a family of 5 or less, it could also go along with $5 dinners new sister site: One Dish Dinners! And yes, you can add some veggies or another side and still be under $10.00!
Angie’s Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 3 cans of cream of soup - undiluted (or make your own cream of mushroom soup!)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 package dry onion soup mix (1 oz)
- 2 pounds of raw beef stew meat
- 1 lb. wide egg noodles
- Veggies for side dish
- Combine all ingredients except noodles and stir until well coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3.
- Serve over cooked rice or egg noodles with side of veggies. Yum-O!
As a side note, just because this never happens: Every single child ate this up!
SCORE for the mom!