A year and a half ago, I had the pleasure of meeting these Green Smoothie Rawkstars…as they call themselves. They are beautiful people, inside and out, and I am so stoked for their new cookbook.
Their goal and mission is clear: help you lose weight, improve your health, prevent a disease, nourish your family, feel happier and get fit….by drinking one green smoothie a day.
The ultimate guide to making this one green smoothie a day part of your routine and a daily habit is this book right here…
Let me give you a peek inside of their amazing new cookbook and then I’ll share their Beginner’s Luck Smoothie Recipe (pictured at the top!).
What It Contains:
- 100+ Green Smoothie Recipes
- 10-Day Kick Start Plan with recipes,
- Tips on How to Pack a Blender
- Their Green Smoothie Rawkstar “Formula”
- How to Make the Creamiest Green Smoothies
- Essential Green Smoothie “Boosters” & Smoothie Superfoods
- Amazing Recipes & Stunning Photographs that will make you want to take a sip straight out of the book and/or run to your blender and whip up a smoothie on the spot!
I forgot to mention their clever smoothie recipe names…
The GREEN HULK! This is my new post-run smoothie…
If you’re not a regular green smoothie drinker, they suggest with starting with the recipe below.
Make the Beginner’s Luck Smoothie, then get the Simple Green Smoothies cookbook and start making more!!!
Whoever says that their kid won’t drink a green smoothie has never tried the “Beginner’s Luck” recipe from the brand new @simplegreensmoothies cookbook!!! 💚💚💚 It’s perfectly smooth and sweet…thanks to the banana, mango and pineapple! Plus, the way they teach you how to blend the spinach…makes it like its not even there, despite the fact that the smoothie is a gorgeous green color. Jen and Jadah’s new cookbook is stunning and you need to buy one right now, or add it to your holiday wishlist! More “green smoothie mustache” pictures to come throughout the day. Thrilled for you both @jenhansard @jadahsellner! 😘👏🎉 #simplegreensmoothies
Beginner’s Luck Green Smoothie
Recipe from: Simple Green Smoothies Cookbook
Yield – 2 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp almond meal
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or sliced avocado
- Blend the spinach and water until smooth.
- Add the mango, pineapple, bananas, almond meal and coconut oil or sliced avocado and blend again.
- Serve immediately.