Welcome to our end of the week recap for January 24-31, 2016!
85 Freezer Friendly & Make Ahead Breakfast and Snacks
We all have those mornings. Some mornings run smoothly. Some don’t. But I tell you what…having homemade convenience foods stashed in the freezer really makes a HUGE difference and keeps me from pulling my hair out on those not-so-smooth mornings.
That is EXACTLY what this plan is about…homemade convenience foods. That will keep you ‘one step ahead’…of that kid that refuses to eat another bowl of cereal. For your spouse who has a LONG time between breakfast and their lunch break, so they need a protein packed brekkie. For you, who is on a mission to enjoy one smoothie a day (be it in the morning, or an afternoon pick-me-up!).
Whatever it is, having these breakfasts & snacks put together ahead of time will help you reclaim and transform your busy weekday mornings!
The recipes included in this meal plan are:
- 40 Bacon, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Tacos – 5 meals for 4, 2 tacos each
- 24 Sausage, Egg & Cheese ‘McMuffin’ Sandwiches – 6 meals for 4, 1 sandwich each
- 31 Banana, Mango & Strawberry Smoothie Packs
- 43 Make Ahead Baking Mixes
- 15 Pancake Mixes
- 6 Waffle Mixes
- 8 Muffin Mixes
- 6 Banana Bread Mixes
- 8 Baked Oatmeal Mixes
Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe
Making your own homemade mixes is a great way to save money! They cost a fraction of the price of store bought packets and you can make as much as you want. Plus, by using quality spices and herbs, the taste can be amazing!
Coupon Match-ups & Store Deals for Grocery Stores and Drugstores
- Costco Deals for January/February including great savings on Brawny, Pull-Ups, Chobani Greek Yogurt and more.
- Grocery Store Deals & Coupon Match-ups for Kroger, Meijer, Target, Trader Joe’s, Costco, Whole Foods, Sprouts, and more
If you aren’t receiving our emails, then be sure to sign up today!