A turnover has never tasted so fresh!
I love these flaky, sweet treats…but sometimes you take a bit and the goo slipsÂ out, making a mess. Welp, there is an easy way around that…make them with fresh raspberries!
Wrap those fresh raspberries into some frozen puff pastry. Bake and drizzle with a touch of sweetness.
Easy Raspberry Turnovers ~ New Recipe 31 Days of Breakfasts
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 27 raspberries - about 6 ounces (you can use frozen that is brought to almost room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 7 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (or use homemade vanilla extract!)