“You had me at Gyros.”
Oh wait, that’s not it. “You had me at hello.”
It’s like these lovely gyros with their homemade tzatziki sauce are calling my name… and I’m responding, Renee Zellweger style.
What I love about the all-purpose pressure cooked shredded pork that we shared on Monday is how versatile the leftover pork is…exhibit A being that lovely gyro above!
And…I’ll be sharing Amanda’s amazing Shredded Pork Nachos recipe on Monday!
Pork Gyros, Made in the Pressure Cooker
- 2-3 cups All Purpose Pork, cooked & shredded
- 5pitas (get thicker, softer pitas - not the split pitas)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- Fresh fruit, as side dish
- 8 oz plain greek yogurt (or regular yogurt strained for a few hours in a sieve)
- 1 tspdill
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper