This one might be in the running for easiest dinner ever.
Seriously. Bagel – pizza sauce – cheese – pepperoni – more cheese – 7 minutes in the oven.
See…don’t you think this should win “easiest dinner ever”??? What’s your easiest dinner ever meal???
Pepperoni Pizza Bagels
- 12 plain mini bagels, split in half
- 15 oz. can pizza sauce
- about 1 cupshredded mozzarella cheese
- small package pepperoni (mini-pepperonis work well too!)
- Fresh fruit, as side dish
- Heat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the bagel halves on the baking mat with the cut side facing up.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto each bagel. Spread to the edges.
- Top with a few pinchfulsof shredded cheese. Place the pepperoni slices on top.
- Add another pinchful or two with theremaining cheese. This will help keep the pepperoni from sliding off.
- Bake in the preheated ovenfor 7 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Serve Pepperoni Pizza Bagels with remaining pizza sauce for dipping and some fresh fruit.