UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed! Winners will be announced shortly!
#86 – Jody
#152 – Tammy
My friend Shelley from One Roast Vegetable is offering 2 readers a full membership to the Back to Basic Cooking Lessons. The next Back to Basics Cooking Class begins on Tuesday, September 15th.
It’s an online class that takes place in your own home (no traveling!), and you can work at your own pace, so very low stress 🙂
Each week you receive a new lesson, and you can follow along with her step-by-step instructions and videos. You’ll learn the basics, like how to make a perfect hard boiled egg, how to roast a chicken (and what to do with the leftovers). And I know for a fact that in this class she’s going to share her 4-ingredient recipe for cinnamon ice cream that’s a real show-stopper!
If you’d like to see some of the preview lessons Shelley has created for the Back to Basics Cooking Class, then you should definitely sign up here and check them out.
In Lesson 2, she teaches a fast and easy way to make a homemade egg ‘mcmuffin’ sandwich…that I guarantee will cost you less and be better for your body than running through the drive-through!
She also offers 2 other online cooking classes:
If you’re a home schooling mom who is looking for some perfect Home Economics curriculum … this giveaway is for you.
If you’re paralyzed in the kitchen or you’d like to improve your cooking skills … this giveaway is for you.
And if you’re worried about how much take-out and prepared food you’re eating and you want to learn how to make more things ‘homemade’ … this giveaway is for you.
1. Contest ends Thursday, September 10th at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Tweet about it, emailing all your friends, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: Leave ANOTHER comment sharing in what ways you’d like to improve your cooking skills. What do you want to learn how to cook???
5. Winners will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!