Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before October 31, 2011, and can be used up until November 14, 2011. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $1/2 Betty Crocker Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One Box Muffin Mix
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Baking Mix or Complete Pancake & Waffle Mix
- $1/2 Chex Cereals
- $0.75/1 Golden Grahams
- $0.75/2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $2/8 Progresso Soup
- $0.50/1 Sara Lee Iron Kids White Bread
- $0.50/1 Sara Lee Wheat Bread
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Cups
- $0.75/2 Yoplait Go-Gurt, Trix Multipack or Splitz Yogurt
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.