Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before March 5, 2012 and can be used up until March 19, 2012. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $0.50/2 any Betty Crocker Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Flavored Snacks
- $0.75/1 any Chex Cereal
- $0.40/1 any Fiber One Chewy Bars
- $0.75/1 Mult Grain Cheerios Cereal
- $0.50/2 any Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.50/1 Reese’s Puffs Cereal
- $0.60/3 Totino’s Rolls Snacks
- $0.75/2 Yoplait Go-GURT Yogurt, Yoplait Kids Cup Yogurt, Yoplait Trix Multipack Yogurt, Yoplait Splitz Yogurt.
- $0.40/6 any Yoplait Yogurt Cups
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.