Cellfire has released new e-coupons that can be loaded onto your store loyalty cards at all Kroger and Safeway and their family stores (**see below).
Coupons must be saved onto your card before 10/17/2011, and can be used up until 10/31/11. This next set of e-coupons include (among others!):
- $1/2 Betty Crocker Box Muffin Mix or Fiber One Box Muffin Mix
- $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
- $0.50/1 Gardetto’s Snack Mix
- $0.50/1 Chex Mix or Chex 100 Calorie Snack
- $0.40/1 Fiber One Chew Bars, 90 Calorie Chewy Bars or 90 Calorie Brownies
- $1/2 Select Cheerios Cereals
- $0.75/1 Wheaties or Wheaties Fuel Cereal
- $0.50/1 Nature Valley Granola Thins
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- $2/8 Progresso Soup
- $0.50/1 Sara Lee Iron Kids White Bread
- $1/1 Totino’s Pizza Stuffers
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Cups
- $0.50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt
Click here to load them to your card, or use the Cellfire widget in my sidebar.
Happy E-Coupon Loading!!!
*Note: E-coupons will be automatically deducted from your receipt when you use your store loyalty card. E-coupons do NOT double. E-coupons are not to be used in conjunction with paper coupons!
**Kroger Stores included are Dillons, Fry’s, JayC Food Stores, King Soopers, Pay Less, Baker’s, Gerbes, Hilander, City Market, Scott’s and Smith’s. Safeway stores included are Randalls, Tom Thumb, Vons, Genuardi’s, Pavillions, and Carrs.