I just adore the week between Christmas and New Year’s!
It’s a time to reflect – and look back – and look ahead. It’s the looking ahead that I love best!
But before I do that, I ask myself these 3 questions…
- What is one thing that you did this year that you’re proud of? (Answer: built a one-of-a-kind learn how to cook app!)
- What is one mistake you made and the lesson you’ve learned? (Answer: underestimated the cost of said app build! But not to worry – it’s almost ready for you!)
- What was the highlight of the year? (Answer: watching my boys overcome various challenges they faced this year.)
And with that, it’s time to focus on what’s to come!
Here’s what you can expect from 2019…
- The Grocery Budget Makeover “live class” is BACK!!!!!
- Intentional Bites – the 2-27-1 Challenge
- A whole lotta freezer cooking fun with MyFreezEasy
- Brand new business training courses (where I teach the method to my madness – more on that in March!)
- Full steam launch of the Vonnie app! (more announcements really soon here!)
I’ve decided to lead another “live class” through the Grocery Budget Makeover…starting this next week!
What in the world does that even mean?
Well, it means this…
I will be hosting an online class and Facebook support and accountability group through the month of January for the Grocery Budget Makeover.
We have a brand new workshop (It’s FREE – you can sign up here!)
…and we have new layout for the online class lessons! We’ve continued to make it better and better and I’m stoked to lead this class again!
The Free Workshop includes 2 amazing videos & worksheets:
- Video 1: 5 Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making in Grocery Store
- Video 2: The Grocery Budget Formula
Both videos are packed with fantastic tips and strategies for spending less on groceries. It’s free to signup for the workshop – click here to get started now!
The Grocery Budget Makeover Online Class includes:
- Limited-time Registration (Now through Monday, January 7th)
- Online Class Access – computer, tablet, and/or phone
- Weekly Emails
- Weekly Live Videos for Q/A in Facebook Group
- Private Facebook Support Group
- New Lessons Released Weekly, over next 5 weeks
- Continued Access to Lessons after “Live Class” Ends
If you know you need the extra support, accountability and help – then I’d love for you to join this next “live class.” You can tap here to learn more and get registered!
(Yes, you can take the class at any time on your own. And no, you do not need to sign up again if you’ve already taken it – you still have access!)
Now, about that new challenge…
This month, I’m also hosting the first ever “2-27-1 Intentional Bites Challenge.” It takes the P-I-E concept that I use in all areas of my life and applies it specifically to intentional eating. I’m not only hosting it, but I’ll be participating too!
I hope you’ll watch this informative video and then join us!
Can you do both?
January is always a great time to re-focus and reset your habits – and I want to help you do that with both your grocery spending and your intentional bites!