I had a little over $3o left to spend for the month. And I went over by just $5. (How fitting!)
I skipped town this week and wanted to be sure to leave enough for Nana and the kids while I was away, so I got the essentials and went over a smidge. I will not stress about it. I will move on to March and try to stay within budget and get back on track. The pantry is nicely stocked, the freezer has a good amount of food in it…and I look forward to doing some batch cooking when I get home!
I’ve been in St. Louis and Nashville this week, promoting my Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook. I got to do something really cool in Nashville…and I hope to get to share it later this week or early next week!
- $4.29 – 1 lb. turkey delimeat – used $.35/1 coupon that doubled, on $4.99 sale price
- Advil and Nescafe instant coffee…used “free item” catalina coupons from last week
- 4 Voskos Greek yogurt…4 $.75/1 coupons
- $2.50 strawberries
- $1.99 grapefruit
- lettuce, green peppers and avocados for salad, plus bananas
- None! We are all stocked up in the freezer.
Other Coupons Used
- $.40/1 apple juice, $.55/1 almond milk (blinkie), 2 $.75/1 Chex cereal, 1 $3/4 Chex store coupon
- $.55/2 dozen eggs coupon
Total spent at Kroger: $47-ish
Thanks to Andrea at Savings Lifestyle and Marcy at Stretching a Buck for posting the best deals and coupon matchups at my stores each week! Find the coupon match-ups for your grocery store at The Frugal Map!