Adore. This is a meal you will adore.
Because it’s super quick to prepare in the skillet.
And because it’s packed with flavor from an array of Italian veggies and herbs.
We adored it, and I hope you do too!
Italian Chicken & Zucchini Skillet
Thanks to simple, quick cooking ingredients like chicken tenderloins and zucchini, you end up with a lovely meal for a busy weeknight.
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 boneless chicken tenderloins
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 medium zucchini
- 8 oz. sliced white mushrooms
- 15 oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese garnish
- Side salad side
- Slice the zucchini into 1/2-inch circles.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, minced onion, minced garlic, zucchini, white mushrooms and chicken tenderloins and saute together for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to bubbling.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 7 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are softened.
- Prepare the salad.
- Serve Italian Chicken Skillet with Zucchini with Parmesan cheese garnish and side salad.