UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Winner will be announced shortly!
Winner is #125 Mel from Mommy’s Time Out! Congrats!!!
My friend Kate from Stolen Moments Cooking and Stolen Moments Menu Planning would like to offer a one-year subscription to the basic (dinners only) plan, or a 6 month subscription to the complete (breakfast, lunch & dinner) plan to 1 lucky reader!
From the Stolen Moments Menu Planning website…
When dinner time rolls around each night, do you find yourself standing in front of the refrigerator, wondering what to make? Do you struggle with meal planning because you’re out of ideas? Does the task of menu planning and grocery list making seem like too much of an effort? Do you want to save time in the kitchen and money on the food budget?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then you’ve come to the right place!
Stolen Moments Menu Planning delivers fully personalized menu plans to your email inbox weekly or monthly. Each email includes a complete menu plan, recipes, a detailed and organized-by-department grocery list, bonus recipes, and tips and tricks to help you take advantage of stolen moments in the kitchen.
How about that…PERSONALIZED! When signing up, you’re asked about your family size, your grocery budget, food allergies and dislikes. How cool is that!!!???!!!
So if you’d like a little help in the meal planning department, then this giveaway is for you!
Check out the details below on how to enter this great giveaway!
1. Contest ends Thursday, September 10th at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Tweet about it, emailing all your friends, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: Are you a meal planner? If so, what do you like about it? If not, why not? What would be helpful to you to become a better meal planner?
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!
*Disclosure: I did not receive any product, service or compensation for sharing this giveaway.