This month, we’ve got another great giveaway from Hurst Beans…they’re offering a $50 gift card along with a sample pack of their new slow cooker beans. I love these beans because there is no soaking required…because I often forget this important step…so with these you can literally “dump and run” and not have to worry about them cooking perfectly in the slow cooker.
Definitely keep an eye out for these new slow cooker beans in your grocery store!
Here are a couple of my recent recipes, featuring Hurst Beans:
- Slow Cooker Honey Ham and Bean Soup
- Cajun Turkey & Andouille Bean Soup
- 15 Bean Pot Pie
- Spicy Calico 15 Beans
- Rice and Pinto Beans with Andouille Sausage
- Spicy 15 Bean Chili
They have graciously offered to give away a $50 grocery store gift card along with a sample pack of their new slow cooker beans to one of you!!!
Before we get to the giveaway, I thought I’d share a few of the helpful links for cooking with dried beans…
Helpful Dried Beans Recipes
1. Contest ends Thursday, February 13th at 5 pm EST. Winners will be announced back here on this post, and notified via email with further instructions.
- Entry #1: Leave a comment sharing your favorite recipe that calls for beans!
- Entry #2: Follow Hurst Beans on Pinterest, follow $5 Dinners on Pinterest.
- Entry #3: Find Hurst Beans on Facebook, find $5 Dinners on Facebook.
- Please leave separate comments for each entry.
2. Winner will be selected by Random.org.
**NOTE: If you receive the email newsletter and wish to enter this giveaway, click on the title of this giveaway to get to the site and leave a comment on the site with your name and email address to be entered!