UPDATE: Our giveaway winner is Bobbi. Winner has been contacted via email.
I’ve got a real treat for you!!!
Today’s giveaway is for an annual membership for my $5 Meal Plan program…
$5 Meal Plan is the system I use to plan, shop, prep, and cook for my family. It’s more than just a bunch of meal suggestions or a collection of maybe-they’re-good, maybe-they’re-terrible recipe videos.
- Weekly meal plans – don’t worry about what to make each week – new recipes will be waiting for you in your inbox!
- Printable recipes – have quick access to your family’s favorites so you can make them again and again.
- Complete and easy to read shopping lists – save tons of time at the store! Your lists are specially coded by meal and include all the ingredients you’ll need.
- LOTS of meal choices – 6 Dinners, a Breakfast, a Lunch, a Snack and a Dessert (and occasionally a Side Dish or other tasty treat!) all together on the same plan
- Gluten free options – choose between the Classic Plan & the Gluten-Free Plan – no need to brainstorm solutions!
Truly budget-friendly recipes – each meal I share has passed my “$5 Dinner Mom Budget Test” so you can SAVE BIG!
- Great variety! – You’ll get recipes for chicken, beef, seafood, and pork – and meatless meals from time to time, too. It’s not all just skillet meals, either – there are crockpot recipes, baked recipes, freezer-friendly recipes and more!
- Access to an amazing community of home-chefs just like you – you can get answers to your most pressing questions about saving money or where to find ingredients ASAP.
The meals and recipes in the $5 Meal Plan come straight from $5 Dinners – so you know they are “Erin-Approved” and budget friendly and super easy to prepare!
With our annual membership, we do all the meal planning and shopping list writing for you! You’ll receive meal plans in your inbox every Friday morning. And as soon as our “build your own meal plan” tool is ready, we’ll give you access to that as well!
This Giveaway is now closed!