Homemade chicken strips packed with delicious flavors – a kid-favorite for sure!
Quick, easy and crowd-pleasing is this very simple chicken recipe. I made it with chicken breast strips and pantry staples I had on hand.
Grab chicken tenderloins when this is on sale and get these made for dinner!
- 16 chicken tenderloins
- 2 cups corn Flakes crushed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Crush the Corn Flakes and mix with Ranch dressing packet and cheese. Place in a shallow wide mouth bowl.
- Place the melted butter in another shallow wide mouth bowl. Dip the chicken strips in butter, then roll in Corn Flake mixture.
- Place the coated chicken strips into greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve Crispy Ranch Mozzarella Chicken Strips with favorite sides.