I’m not sure I’ll ever make tomato soup again without adding a dollop or 6 of homemade pesto. The basil-y, Parmesan-y, nutty pesto adds the perfect pop of flavor to complement the creamy tomato soup.
I also love to add ‘grilled cheese croutons’ to tomato soup too. Just make your grilled cheese as you normally would and then run a pizza cutter through it to make small “croutons” to add to your soup.
Whether it’s grilled cheese croutons or homemade pesto, you’ll enjoy the delicious add-ins to your next bowl of tomato soup!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners