I’m giving away $300 to 1 lucky person and here’s how you can win!
I’m giving you 8 weeks to work on shopping the sales in your area and getting your packs together from the new ‘any grocery store’ version in the 20 Meals for $150 series. Over the next 8 weeks, I would expect that ground beef, chicken, pork roasts/tenderloin and beef roast will go on sale at your local grocery store. You might have to check multiple stores in the area, but in general these items will be on sale at least once in an 8 week period.
You enter by emailing me the different receipts and a grand total of how much you spent for all the ingredients to put together all 20 packs. Just save a copy of the receipt photos of your phone and then email them all at once to me. (Please don’t email them separately, as the multiple emails won’t count.)
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email these 2 things:
- Photos of all your receipts of ingredients for the meals.
- Grand total of how much you spent.
If you’re feeling inspired, also include a photo of your meals plus what you love about getting these packs done and into the freezer! (Including this will not improve your chances of winning…I just like to hear what you think about the plans!)
- Contest is open from January 5th through March 1st. Winner will be chosen and notified on March 2nd. Winner will have 72 hours to respond to receive prize.
- One entry per household.
- Entry is email with receipt and grand total of all ingredients.
- All entries will be assigned a number in the order they were received. Random.org will choose 1 random number and that number will be the winner.
- Prize will be sent as grocery store gift card or Visa gift card to winner via certified mail or email if the store has e-gift card options.
- No purchase necessary. (Although having the Any Grocery Store plan in hand will certainly make your shopping easier!)